- displays a color-coded, up-to-date schedule
- displays pop-ups with descriptive information about each event
- allows selecting events to create your own personal schedule
- supports iCalendar output of both conference and personal schedules
- stores your schedule on the server instead of in a cookie.
- highlights talks that you're presenting or sessions you're chairing.
A print-specific stylesheet is in development.
We think the schedule application is very neat, and hope it's useful in planning your PyCon attendance.
To easily create your own PyCon login account, visit the Site Signup Form, which is independent of your conference registration.
And speaking of your conference registration, if you haven't yet registered, the deadline for early bird registration is approaching fast - January 15th. We have some really great tutorials with limited seating so sign up for your favorites today or you might miss out.