Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Word from the Python Advocacy Coordinator

Welcome to my first blog, where I hope to keep the Python community informed about advocacy efforts, my own and those of others. Entrusted by the Python Software Foundation for the next few months on a full-time basis to coordinate the advocacy efforts, a few of the resources I plan to produce are:
  1. two portals (outsiders + advocacy helpers), populated with some solid writing,
  2. get some magazine articles written and in the pipeline,
  3. engage various audiences for Python (corporate, college, K-12, hobbyists) and begin supplying them with what they need to make the choice of Python.
For more details you can read my original proposal to the PSF. To get involved (and I need a lot of help), join our new advocacy mailing list.

More to come...

No comments: